SERVES 16 Prepare TIME 1 Hr 20 Min
Who are able to turn lower pound cake? With peaches?! There's enough Peach Pound Cake here to help make the whole gang cheer, 'cause you are making that one inside a Bundt pan.
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup (2 stays) butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs at 70 degrees
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups chopped peaches (four to six peaches)
How To Proceed:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F.
- Inside a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, beating well. Stir in vanilla flavoring.
- In another large bowl, mix flour, sodium bicarbonate, and salt. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture. Add sour cream and beat on low until mixture is smooth. Lightly fold in peaches. Pour batter right into a well-greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Bake 70 to 80 minutes, or until a toothpick placed in center arrives clean. Turn onto serving plate while still warm (although not hot!).
Fresh w/ Anna Olson - Vanilla Pound Cake w/ Ginger Peach Jam
Moist Whipping Cream Pound Cake Recipe | Divas Can Cook
Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com