1. Mix first 3 elements inside a 1-cup glass calculating cup let stand a few minutes.
2. Beat 1/2 cup softened butter at medium speed having a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until creamy. Progressively add 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon. salt, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and then 2 elements, beating until combined. Stir in yeast mixture.
3. Mix 4 1/2 cups bread flour and 1/4 teaspoon. nutmeg. Progressively add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating at low speed one to two minutes or until well combined.
4. Sprinkle about 1/4 cup bread flour onto a set surface turn dough out, and knead until smooth and elastic (about a few minutes), accumulated to at least oneOr4 cup bread flour when needed to avoid dough from adhering to hands and surface. Place dough inside a gently greased large bowl, embracing grease top. Cover and let increase in a hot place (85°), free of drafts, 1 1/2 to two hrs or until bending in large quantities.
5. Meanwhile, pre-heat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in one layer inside a shallow pan eight to ten minutes or until toasted and aromatic, stirring midway through.
6. Punch dough lower come out onto a gently floured surface. Roll right into a 16- x 12-inch rectangle. Spread with 1/2 cup very soft butter, departing single-inch border around edges. Stir together brown sugar, cinnamon, and remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, and sprinkle sugar mixture over butter.
7. Top with pecans. Roll-up dough, jelly-roll fashion, beginning at 1 lengthy side reduce 16 slices (about 1 " thick).
8. Place comes, cut sides lower, by 50 percent gently greased 10-inch round pans. Cover and let increase in a hot place (85º), free of drafts, one hour or until bending in large quantities.
9. Bake at 350° for 25 to 22 minutes or until comes are golden brown. Awesome in pans a few minutes. Brush comes with Cream Cheese Icing. Serve immediately.
TRY THESE TWISTS!
Apple-Cinnamon Comes: Prepare as directed through Step Five. Peel and chop 2 Gran Cruz apples (about 3 cups). Place apples inside a microwave-safe bowl, and pour 1 cup apple cider over apples. Microwave at HIGH a few minutes or until tender. Drain and awesome fifteen minutes. Proceed as directed, sprinkling apples over sugar mixture in Step Six before topping with pecans. Hands-promptly: 30 min. Total time: 4 hr., including icing.
Chocolate-Cinnamon Comes: Prepare as directed through Step Six. Chop 2 (4-oz.) bittersweet chocolate baking bars sprinkle over sugar mixture. Proceed as directed. Hands-promptly: 35 min. Total time: 3 hr., 40 min., including icing.
Cranberry-Cinnamon Comes: Prepare as directed through Step Five. Pour 1 cup boiling water over 1 cup dried red grapes let stand fifteen minutes. Drain red grapes. Proceed as directed, sprinkling red grapes over sugar mixture in Step Six.