My dear goodness, y’all…THIS Am GOOD! Like, crazy scrumptious good. Within my not-so-humble and try to-correct opinion, this is more preferable than your typical cinnamon roll.
I required this to my Sunday School class yesterday. I make breakfast on their behalf each week so they’ve sampled lots of my breakfast quality recipes. I believe that one was the best well-received one ever! They’re always very sweet and complimentary of my cooking, however this dish appeared to garner more admiration than normal. And That I gotta admit, it was certainly certainly one of my own faves! It’s so sweet and tasty that I’ve been eating a few leftover pieces as dessert. Breakfast and dessert frequently share lots of mutual understanding.
This is absolutely ideal for Christmas morning. It’s quite simple to throw together, and makes your home smell scrumptious! One factor I had been interested in with this particular recipe is if it may be prepared the evening before after which baked the following morning (see update below). I did not do this and so i have no idea without a doubt whether it would come out, however it appears like it might be ok. Or no individuals fabulous and intelligent visitors could inform me of whether you believe works (or maybe you’ve attempted it), please tell us inside a comment! That's the only real factor that may get this to dish better for Christmas morning: not really needing to get it ready, but simply tossing it within the oven.
- cooking spray
- 2 cans (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury® chilled cinnamon comes with icing
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (you should use pretty much according the way you like)
- 1/4 cup walnut syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Spray a 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Separate both cans of dough into 16 comes set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces place pieces in dish.
- Inside a medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well combined lightly pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans drizzle with syrup.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Awesome fifteen minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove covers from icing microwave ten to fifteen seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle icing over top. If preferred, spoon syrup over individual portions.
All images copyright Normal Cooking (
**UPDATE** Several commenters have stated they attempted putting this together the evening before, also it labored great! Some stated they anxiously waited before the morning to pour the egg and cream mixture within the comes and bake. Others stated they put together the whole factor the evening before, engrossed in foil, after which just needed to bake it each morning. This could certainly be considered a time-saving idea on busy morning, or on the relaxing Christmas morning with the family!