Whenever I have to feed a couple of and/or get more vegetable portions into my loved ones, I get this to deceitful little dish. Seriously good on the cold Winter evening, but equally good having a salad in Summer time
Recipe published by Jordengel
for that chicken
- 1 teaspoons grams ml frozen peas
for that sauce
- 60 ml ml container creamed sweetcorn
for that pastry
- 6 sheets egg (beaten)
- Inside a large fry pan, soften onion with dash of essential olive oil. Add garlic clove, then chicken mince. When chicken is cooked through, stir in corn popcorn kernels and peas.
- Inside a separate soup pot, melt the butter adding the flour. Prepare up until the mixture thickens and bubbles. Progressively add some 2 glasses of milk and also the crumbled chicken stock cube. Stir before the sauce boils and thickens. Stir in parmesan and creamed corn.
- Stir in to the chicken mixture and hang aside to awesome.
- Grease two shallow baking dishes of your liking and line having a sheet of puff pastry. Divide the creamy chicken mix backward and forward dishes and canopy with another sheet of pastry. Pinch the perimeters and brush with egg.
- Bake the pies ~covered~ in 200C degree oven for twenty five mins. Uncover and bake for 25 mins or until pastry browns.
Chicken Pot Pie - Easy Recipes
Easy Chicken Pie - Easy Recipe / Receta facil
Easy mince pie recipe - Waitrose