1/2 cup unsweetened cacao
1/2 cup boiling water
1 1/2 cups sifted cake flour (sift, then measure)
1 cup Splenda Granulated (see Tips below)
1/2 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter, at 70 degrees
2 large eggs, gently beaten
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake container with cupcake papers.
2. Mix cacao and boiling water, whisking until combined and smooth put aside.
3. Mix flour, splenda, sodium bicarbonate and salt inside a large mixing bowl. Add butter and blend w/ electric mixer until mixture is crumbly.
4. Inside a separate bowl, mix eggs, milk, cacao mixture and vanilla. Add 1/three of the wet mixture towards the dry mixture. Beat on low speed w/ electric mixer until combined. Beat at medium speed for the next thirty seconds until mixture is smooth (scrape lower sides of bowl, when needed). Repeat two more occasions, until all egg mixture continues to be added.
5. Scoop batter into prepared tins. Fill 10 cookies for any larger cupcake, or 12 for more compact cookies.