- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 12 oz . Italian mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, for example Kahlua
- 2 tbsps unsweetened cacao powder, for example Pernigotti
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla flavoring
- 3 (8-ounce) packages chocolate nick snacks, for example Tate's Bake Shop
- Shaved semisweet chocolate, for garnish
Within the bowl of the electric mixer fitted using the whisk attachment, mix the heavy cream, mascarpone, sugar, coffee liqueur, cacao powder, espresso powder, and vanilla. Mix on low speed to mix after which gradually enhance the speed, until it forms firm peaks.
To put together the wedding cake, arrange chocolate nick snacks flat within an 8-inch springform pan, since the bottom whenever possible. (I break some snacks to complete the spaces.) Spread a fifth from the mocha whipped cream evenly within the snacks. Place another layer of snacks on the top, laying flat and touching, then another fifth from the cream. Continue adding snacks and cream until you will find 5 layers of every, ending having a layer of cream. Smooth the very best, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
Operate a small sharp knife round the outdoors from the cake and take away the edges from the pan. Sprinkle the very best using the chocolate, decline in wedges, and serve cold.