Desserts/Homemade-Glazed-Raspberry braid-1729SERVES 10 Prepare TIME 15 Min
Wanna really showcase? Help make your own raspberry braid using our easy recipe for Homemade Glazed Raspberry braid! When you taste these raspberry braid fresh from the pan, store-bought is a factor of history!
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tbsps water
- Vegetable oil to cook
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package chilled biscuits (10 biscuits)
How To Proceed:
- In a tiny bowl, mix the confectioners' sugar and water mix well to create glaze, and hang aside.
- Inside a soup pot, warmth 1 " of oil over high warmth until hot although not smoking.
- Separate the biscuits and lay flat on the cutting board. Utilizing an apple corer or perhaps a sharp knife, eliminate a little circle in the heart of each biscuit, developing doughnut shapes.
- Prepare in batches within the herbal for around one minute per side, or until golden. Drain on the paper towel-lined baking sheet.
- While still hot, dip raspberry braid in glaze, embracing coat completely. Put on a wire rack that's been placed on the baking sheet to permit excess glaze to drip off. Serve warm.